This is a legal agreement between Three Islands Press ("3IP") and any person ("The Licensee") who downloads any demo font(s) on this website regarding permissable use of said demo font(s) ("The Software").
Upon downloading The Software, The Licensee is granted by 3IP permission a non-exclusive, temporary license to use The Software, provided The Licensee agrees to these terms:
1. The Licensee may install and use The Software on a single CPU (e.g., computer) for review purposes only.
2. The Licensee agrees not to use The Software to produce any printed or other materials except for the purpose of review by The Licensee or a client of The Licensee.
3. The Licensee agrees not to redistribute The Software by any means.
4. The Licensee agrees to use The Software for no more than thirty (30) days from the date of download, after which period The Licensee agrees to destroy any copy of The Software in The Licensee's possession.
5. The Licensee, its agents, and/or partners may not disassemble or modify The Software in any way, nor convert The Software for use on another platform.
6. The Licensee, its agents, and/or partners may not embed The Software in any materials.
7. The Software is owned by and is the intellectual property of 3IP, and its worldwide trademarks belong to 3IP.
8. In no way is 3IP liable for any computer trouble, property damage, personal injury, or loss of income or profits as a result of the use of The Software.
9. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Maine, U.S.A., and any other governing authority.
10. This agreement ends upon violation of any of these terms; in the event of termination of this agreement.
For more information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (207) 596 6768, or write to us at:
Three Islands Press
P.O. Box 1092
Rockport ME 04856-1092
(207) 596 6768